A.B.C Antenatal, Birthing and Cria Care is the third book co-authored by Carolyn Jinks and veterinarian Dr Ewen McMillan, Australian authors and Australian produced.
Carolyn Jinks has many years of alpaca practical experience. This A5 size book will assist you with how to monitor your females prior to mating, through to pregnancy and post parturition plus 30 pages of information relating to birthing and cria care. With 52 pages and 28 coloured pictures, plus charts, this is an excellent guide.
- Diet in conjunction with mating
- Body Score reference chart
- Mating flow chart
- Maternal problems prior to birthing
- Normal progress of the neonate
- Nursing procedures for the care of a premature cria