Contact us to order this product.
A Broad Spectrum Drench for Sheep with Barbers Pole – Long Action
For the control and treatment of roundworms, nasal bot, itch mite, and mature and late immature liver fluke in sheep, with activity against resistant strains of Barbers Pole worm (including strains resistant to both abamectin and closantel) and 6-week sustained activity against closantel-susceptible Barbers Pole worm (including strains resistant to macrocyclic lactones).
Abamectin 1g/L, Closantel 50g/L
For the treatment and control of the following sensitive strains of sheep parasites:
- Barbers Pole Worm (Haemonchus contortus ) – including strains resistant to both closantel and abamectin.
Other adult and immature gastro-intestinal roundworms:
- Small Brown Stomach Worm (Ostertagia circumcincta)
- Stomach Hair Worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Black Scour Worm (Trichostrongylus spp)
- Small Intestinal Worm (Cooperia spp)
- Large Bowel Worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum)
- Large Mouth Bowel Worm (Chabertia ovina)
- Nodule Worm (Oesophagostomum columbianum)
- Thin Necked Intestinal Worm (Nematodirus spp)
- Whipworm (Trichuris ovis)
- Intestinal Threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
- Liver Fluke (Fasciola hepatica) – mature and late immature (including 6 week old stages).
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- Nasal Bot (Oestrus ovis) – parasitic larval stages only
- Itch Mite (Psorergates ovis)
- Dual action parasite control
- Broad-spectrum protection, including Liver Fluke
- ‘High rate’ closantel dose with enhanced absorption
- Activity against resistant strains of Barber’s Pole Worm
- 6-weeks sustained activity and protection against closantel-susceptible strains of Barber’s Pole WormEwes may be treated at any stage of pregnancy.
- Prevents re-infection for up to 6 weeks after drenching
- Limits pasture contamination with faecal eggs for up to 6 weeks after drenching.
1 mL / 5 kg body weight (ie 200 micrograms abamectin and 10 mg closantel per kg body weight). Administered orally.
Animals in excess of 80 kg to be dosed at 2 mL / 10 kg body weight.