Cydectin® Injection for Cattle
Ranges: Internal parasites
For the treatment and control of moxidectin sensitive internal and external parasites in cattle.
WHAT IS CYDECTIN INJECTION FOR CATTLE?
- Contains moxidectin
- A macrocyclic lactone (ML) or “mectin” class injection for cattle
- Broad spectrum control of internal and external parasites
- Controls Ostertagia for 21 days
- Controls lungworm for 35 days
- Controls cattle tick for 28 days
- Non-sting injection
- No known impact on dung beetles+
Cydectin Injection for Cattle is given subcutaneously at the recommended dose rate of 1mL/50kg bodyweight.
Animals in excess of 700kg should be dosed at 1mL/50kg bodyweight.
+Care must be taken to use the correct dose in calves under 100kg weight, particularly if animals are in light body condition, because they may be susceptible to overdosing.
- Meat 14 days
- Milk 60 days
- ESI 28 days (single treatment) 40 days (multiple treatments)+
Store below 30°C (room temperature) and protect from sunlight. If freezing occurs, shake vigorously before using.
+See label for full details
Alpaca Dynamics recommend consulting your vet before use.